My finished music video:

My front digipak panel:

My front digipak panel:
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

My inside digipak panels:

My inside digipak panels:
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

My back digipak panel (with album spine:)

My back digipak panel (with album spine:)
Right-click the image and open it in a new tab for a bigger version.

Click the image below to open my website in a new tab:

Friday 5 January 2018

Evaluation Question 2: How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?

To create a successful campaign, all the media products must combine effectively and all work together.


This webtool will go over how my main product, the music video, and one of my two ancillary products, here the digipak, work together effectively. It is a Mindomo mindmap. You can scroll around using the mouse and zoom using the bottom right icons, or click the bottom left icon to fullscreen it in a new tab.



Hopefully this has explained all the ways my music video and digipak work together, and how effective this is.


This next webtool is a Slides presentation. It will describe how my music video and the other main ancillary product, the website, combine effectively. Please click the fullscreen icon in the bottom right for optimal viewing, and please note should you need a larger view of any image you can right-click it and open it in a new tab where you can then even magnify it further, although you will have to exit the fullscreen mode of the presentation.



That webtool should have explained how effective all the ways these media products have combined are.


Overall I think all my media products works really well together and create an effective campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment